I find it interesting that everything fake in the world that man has created has been crafted from elements already existing in the world. If an artificial element is made from already existing elements then, is it artificial or just an extension of one or more existing elements...ie...real?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Just We Three
A puddle of sunlight, A cat, And me, Lost in a daydream Our minds roaming free. "What are you thinking. " The cat asked of me. ...
-
I used to buy every decorating magazine I could get my hands on. USED TO. I would absorb the many different styles...modern, mid century, t...
-
I don't watch the news anymore. Every day is the same...war, brutality. Homelessness, famine, murder. natural disaster, corrupt politi...
-
I have just realized (and yes, I am a little slow on the uptake) that I am living in my future. I've been a child, a scholar, a wife, ...
No comments:
Post a Comment